"ΣΥΝ-ΠΡΑΤΤΩ" –Enhancing exports and promoting local products of businesses of islands of Aegean and Cyprus.
(CBC program "Greece – Cyprus" 2007-2013)
The aim of the project is to strengthen the export-oriented businesses (mainly in the sector of food and beverages) of the Aegean and Cyprus mainly through:
- The creation of 3 export clusters in the sector of food and beverages (an industry with significant potential in export activities) in the eligible regions: North Aegean, South Aegean and Cyprus. The partners will support the preparation - creation - organization and operation of these bodies throughout the project's duration.
- The support in the operation of the clusters and development of synergies via training seminars in selected thematic areas, the development of tools such as a study on logistics and business plans, the implementation workshops among enterprises and clusters.
- The implementation of support actions on exports including business missions and participation in an exhibition in Russia.
KiNNO Consultants Ltd. as the external expert of the Union of Chambers of Hellenic Islands is responsible to:
• Conduct a Guide for SMEs on Web marketing
• Development of training modules on web marketing
• Organization and Implementation of 10 Thematic Training seminars for enterprises focused on food and beverages sector, in the islands of Aegean (Rhodes, Lesvos, Limnos, Chios,Samos) and in Cyprus (Lemesos, Larnaka, Nicosia)
• Support local entrepreneurs with free individualized consulting services
Partnership: Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Cyprus), Chamber of Dodecanese (Greece), Union of Chambers of Hellenic Islands (Greece)