The IP-SMEs project aims to increase innovation and competitiveness of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Mediterranean Countries operating in the fashion, agrofood, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and new materials industries by providing innovative services to increase their Intellectual Property (IP) propensity in order to support technology transfer processes and develop their business.
To reach the objectives, the project foresees the following activities:
- Analysis of the existing services provided to SMEs in the project areas and benchmarking of IP services at EU level.
- Identification of 5 innovative services and related tools.
- Upgrading the operators belonging to the Project partners in charge of IPR services for SMEs and involving them in the pilot actions.
- Testing the selected services in 180 SMEs in the project areas.
- Evaluation of the services provided and dissemination of the results.
- Transfer of the experience gained during the project to stakeholders and elaboration of instruments for policy makers.
KiNNO Consultants Ltd. as the external expert of Athens Chamber of Commerce & Industry, is responsible for:
- Testing the innovative Intellectual Property services identified in Attica-based SMEs via targeted workshops and one-to-one consulting services
- Promotion of transnational technology transfer initiatives between SMEs and/or Research & Technology Organizations
- Elaboration of guideline to transfer results and knowledge produced within the project context to operators and stakeholders
- Support on the exploitation & dissemination of project’s results
Partnership: Chamber of Commerce Industry Craft and Agriculture of Venice (Italy), Treviso Tecnologia (Italy), Professionals' Chamber of Thessaloniki (Greece), National Hellenic Research Foundation (Greece), Athens Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Greece), Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Marseille Provence (France), University of Alicante (Spain), KIM Bcn (Spain)
Website: www.ip-smes.eu .