The MedMission project (http://www.medmission.gr/ ) aims at exploiting the common cultural heritage of Mediterranean cities through the creation of a Sustainable Cultural Network on the traces of the Ap. Paul’s “missionary path for the expansion of the Christianity” taking advantage of ICT technologies and exploiting synergies with local key economic sectors in Mediterranean basin. Main objectives of the project are:
- The protection and utilization of the AP’ Paul’s “missionary path” cultural heritage.
- The promotion and networking of the cities- stations of Ap. Paul as cultural landscapes of great historic and cultural value and “nodes” of a common “path”.
- The creation of relevant ICT applications and cultural tourism “products”.
KiNNO Consultants LTD. has been responsible for the delivery of the following studies :
1. Study for the formation of the MEDMISSION Cultural Tourist Routes, which is one of the core activities at the effort for sustainable networking of the cities - stations of the Apostle Paul's missionary path.
2. Study for the promotion and exploitation of the Tourist Routes, according to which we propose strategic ideas for common actions and activities in order to promote the Cultural Tourist Routes
3. Sustainability study for the further valorization of the project. The study determines dissemination actions and the best possible scenarios of exploiting the ICT and tourism “products” to pave the way for further exploitation of the project results by the local communities.