KiNNO Consultants Ltd. is partner of the project “TUCAN3G - Wireless technologies for isolated rural communities in developing countries based on cellular 3G femtocell deployments”, funded under the FP7 Programme/ FP7-ICT-2011-9.
The aim of the project is to evaluate the viability of backhauling 3G femtocells with WiLD-WiMAXVSAT networks, from both technical and economical points of view in the areas of Perú and Colombia.
KiNNO as partner of the project is responsible to:
• Define the basis & parameters of market research in the Peruvian and Colombian Amazon areas, product marketing, funding and business models.
• Coordinate market study and provide data from peer regions on International & Global perspective.
• Define product marketing strategies, provide methodologies for funding models & finances, analyze the results provided by the business model’s validation
• Design & develop a sustainable Case Business Model
• Support on the exploitation & dissemination of project’s results. Propose clusters & actions for further commercialization of results in the market
The consortium of the project includes key actors in the field such as Universities, technology providers and business operators from Perú, Spain, Colombia, United Kingdom and Greece.
For more information regarding TUCAN3G project and our role click here.