Primer is a pre-acceleration program that helps startups from the Central and Eastern Europe to innovate, grow and scale. You will learn what it takes to build a successful business and how to overcome the challenges and obstacles in the sustainable energy sector and beyond.
The main focus is on early-stage startups that come up with clever solutions to environmental and energy issues like:
|1.||Making energy more accessible||2.||
|3.||Decreasing cost of energy|
Startups from other domains that can tackle other important challenges are welcome to apply.
The Primer has a horizontal approach, covering the whole value chain of energy: from software to hardware, products and services.
The program is based on theoretical training, practical workshops and mentoring sessions led by experienced coaches and mentors.
The program will run between October and December 2018.
At least one team member is obliged to attend all lectures and workshops.
Participation in this program is FREE of charge.
YOU WILL LEARN
- How To Build A Solid Marketing & B2B Strategy
- The Legal, Financial & IP Aspects You Need To Consider
- How To Get Your First Customers
- How To Design a Pitch Deck That Gets Investors’ Attention
- And How to Build A Great Team & Adopt An Agile Methodology
At the end of the program startups will have the opportunity to present their idea in front of an audience of investors, potential partners, mentors and potential clients.
Successful Primer startups that get traction will be further supported to scale on an international level by entering the InnoEnergy Highway® accelerator programme.
InnoEnergy Highway® is an accelerator specialized in sustainable energy with various entry points across Europe. We support later stage startups in enhancing their technology, developing their business model, building a winning team and providing access to finance.
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee and successful applicants will be invited to participate in the program.
InnoEnergy () is the innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe, as it supports and invests in innovation at every stage of the journey. Established in 2010, InnoEnergy is supported by the European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT). With its network of partners, it brings together inventors and industry, graduates and employers, researchers and entrepreneurs, businesses and markets. InnoEnergy works in three essential areas:
· Business Creation Services to support entrepreneurs and start-ups who are expanding Europe’s energy ecosystem with their innovative offerings.
· Innovation Projects to bring together ideas, inventors and industry to create commercially attractive technologies that deliver real results to customers.
· Education to help create an informed and ambitious workforce that understands the demands of sustainability and the needs of industry.
KiNNO Consultants Ltd (), the HUB of InnoEnergy for Greece and Cyprus, supports its actions and markets its services. is a consulting firm that focuses on technology transfer, innovation and entrepreneurship and acts as an intermediary to accelerate the deployment of innovations to the market. Also, KiNNO provides a wide range of services related to technology transfer and market uptake of research results to businesses and individuals, as well as Research & Technology organisations.