KiNNO Consultants Ltd, is an Innovation Consulting company in Greece, focusing on Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship and acting as an intermediary between researchers, engineers, businesses and investors to accelerate the deployment of innovations in the market. The company is constantly looking to expand its network of partners and build a strong team. KiNNO is currently looking for an Innovation Consultant.
- Education in Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Economics
- Postgraduate degree in Innovation, Entrepreneurship or a relative subject
- At least 7 years of relevant Experience in at least two of the following: innovation management, business model innovation, organizational innovation, Knowledge transfer, licensing in/out, market analysis, development & commercialization of products & services, R&D management.
- Experience in at least one of the following sectors: ICT, Agrofood, Energy & Environment, Transport, Maritime, Construction, Bioeconomy
- A strong record of professional achievement
- Strong Problem solving skills, excellent business sense and commercial awareness
- Ability to utilize and deliver business strategy tools (e.g. business modeling, R&D, marketing plans, competition analysis, risk analysis)
- Fluency in English (Certified)
- Excellent computer skills
- Availability for short travels / meetings in Greece and abroad
- Self-motivation, drive, persistence, enthusiasm and effective time management
- Team working spirit
- Experience in Intellectual Property initiatives
- Knowledge of innovation management methodologies
- Experience from an International setting
- Strong presentation, sales and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of an additional foreign language
The company offers:
- Appealing salary package [depending on qualifications]
- Modern and pleasant working environment in a fast growing Innovation Consulting company in Greece
- Prospects of development and opportunities for a career not limited to the Greek boundaries
- Significant experience in diversified modern research areas
If you want to join KiNNO’s team in a full time or a part time basis, please send us your CV stating the job title.