KiNNO Consultants Ltd, is an Innovation Consulting company in Greece, focusing on Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship and acting as an intermediary between researchers, engineers, businesses and investors to accelerate the deployment of innovations in the market.
To reinforce our team, KiNNO is currently looking for a full-time Financial Coordinator with both strong analytical and soft skills who will be able to coordinate the finance function of KiNNO. If you want to join KiNNO team, please send us your CV.
- Accounting and Financial Management of the company (Reporting, budgeting and follow-up of company finances)
- Accounting and financial management of EU (H2020, INTERREG, EuropeAid, etc) & National projects and grants
- Preparing and monitoring requests for transfers of expenses or funds;
- Preparing the financial statements of the company
- Providing financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Tracking the performance and cooperating closely with external accounting team and ensure timely completion of the assigned financial tasks that are in accordance with the outlined policies and procedures;
- Ensuring accurate billing of customers and handling billing problems and disputes.
- Preparing in a timely manner accurate financial reports as required for internal monitoring
- Reconciling expenditures with the operational function;
- Identifying and resolving issues or problems with financial and operational information systems and reports;
- Liaising with various parties (suppliers, customers, external experts, staff etc) to gather and share relevant information.
- 5+ years progressive experience within accounting, finance, project management;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- Outstanding financial and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of accounting practices and systems;
- Excellent knowledge of English (certified)
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office and strong computer skills
- SoftOne experience will be considered as a plus;
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Detail and deadline-oriented.
- Anticipate the needs of management and operation functions and complete assigned tasks with a high degree of accuracy with minimal direction
The company offers:
- Full time contract with appealing salary package [depending on qualifications]
- Modern and pleasant working environment in a fast growing Innovation Consulting company in Greece
- Prospects of development and opportunities for a career not limited to the Greek boundaries
To the attention of Sofia Basiaridou
Reference code: FC_032019