KiNNO Consultants Ltd, is an Innovation Consulting company in Greece, focusing on Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship and acting as an intermediary between researchers, engineers, businesses and investors to accelerate the deployment of innovations in the market. KiNNO is currently looking for an Innovation Analyst.
- Managing, coordinating and implementing innovative projects on various sectors
- Preparing, designing and submitting proposals under EU funding schemes (i.e. HORIZON2020, SME Instrument, ERC Proof of Concept etc.)
- Elaborating business plans, feasibility studies & market analysis for innovative products and services
- Develop business models & detailed financial plans with the use of relevant tools e.g. business model canvas.
- Liaising and cooperating closely with clients, partners, companies, scientists, public officers, providers etc.
- 3+ years of professional experience in preparing, submitting, managing & implementing innovative projects under EU financial instruments
- Experience in carrying out technical and economic Feasibility studies, Business Plans, Market Analysis, Exploitation Plans, Business Model Development of innovative concepts
- BSc in a relative subject (i.e. Management, Innovation, Engineering etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Availability for short travels / meetings in Greece and abroad
- Excellent management & coordination skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Self-motivation, effective time management and team working spirit
The company offers:
- Full time contract with appealing salary package [depending on qualifications]
- Prospects of development and opportunities for a career not limited to the Greek boundaries
- Significant experience in diversified modern research areas