KiNNO Consultants Ltd, is an Innovation Consulting company in Greece, focusing on Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship and acting as an intermediary between researchers, engineers, businesses and investors to accelerate the deployment of innovations in the market. KiNNO is currently looking for an Innovation Analyst.
- Develop business plans for innovative products and services
- Analyze the market (competitor and target segments) for novel products and services, based on the application of innovative technologies and provide market insights
- Develop business models & detailed financial plans with the use of relevant tools e.g. business model canvas.
- Liaising and cooperating closely with companies, scientists, public officers, partners, providers etc.
- Follow up on business leads and conduct diligence, ensuring a robust pipeline of innovation projects
- 3+ years of professional experience in carrying out technical and economic Feasibility studies, Business Plans, Market Analysis, Exploitation Plans, Business Model Development of innovative concepts
- Postgraduate degree in a relative theme: Innovation, Entrepreneurship or a relative subject
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Availability for short travels / meetings in Greece and abroad
- Experience in at least one of the following sectors: Energy, Environment, Nanotechnology, Advanced Materials, IoT
- Experience in designing, developing and/or implementing SME Instrument, Fast Track to Innovation or Proof of Concept projects
- Knowledge of innovation management methodologies
- Good management & coordination skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Self-motivation, effective time management and team working spirit
The company offers:
- Full time contract with appealing salary package [depending on qualifications]
- Prospects of development and opportunities for a career not limited to the Greek boundaries
- Significant experience in diversified modern research areas