“Gazelle” - Organizing acceleration for high-potential innovative SMEs (Interreg BALKAN MED Programme)
The “Gazelle” - Organizing acceleration for high-potential innovative SMEs project, under the framework of the Interreg Balkan - Mediterranean 2014-2020 program, aims at planning and implementing joint sustainable measures in order to create a dynamic ecosystem for innovative SMEs in the Balkan Med area.
The specific objectives of the project are to support the development of “Gazelles” (innovative companies with rapid growth pace) by assisting their access to finance and Business Angels Networks, as well as stimulate their access to knowledge either in terms of market or technology transfer networks and actors.
The National and Kapodistrian University of Athens is participating as a Project Partner in the project and with the support of KiNNO Consultants will support the acceleration of the innovative SMEs through the provision of entrepreneurial services.
KiNNO Consultants LTD. is responsible for:
- Conducting Preliminary Study on the Business Angels Networks and the process of Technology Transfer
- Identifying and Analyzing best practices of the Business Angels Networks and successful stories of Technology Transfer processes
- Developing of training material and tools for Business Angels, SMEs and business support center
- Designing Methodology for the acceleration of the SMEs as well as the Technology Transfer process
- Evaluating the acceleration programme that implemented in Greece
- Conducting a Policy Recommendations plan to support the Technology Transfer process in Greece
- Conducting Sustainability plan for the Business SupSMATH port Center in Greece
Partnership: Athens Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Greece), Cyprus University of Technology (Cyprus), Economic Chamber of "Macedonia" (North Macedonia), Enterprise Greece (Greece), National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (Greece), Ruse Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Bulgaria),