INFUSSE key objective is to bring together Higher Education Institutes (HEIs) and Innovation Support Organizations to develop a common educational mission to learn from each other in real time as they coordinate initiatives to support:
- educators with technical and educational competencies to deliver high-quality virtual training programmes on digital entrepreneurial education and
- learners find their pathway by developing new ideas, co-create, innovate openly, starting their own ventures supported by digital entrepreneurial competences and implementing digital aspects of entrepreneurship in sectors that have been hit by the Covid-19 crisis.
INFUSSE will develop a successful evidence-based 100% Virtual Learning programme on “Digital Entrepreneurship”, that will address digital transformation through the development of digital readiness, resilience and capacity, promote inter-connected HE systems, and stimulate innovative learning and teaching practices and support digital capabilities of the HE sector.
The objectives of the project are:
- Create fair and meaningful opportunities for young people to play an active role in responding to CoVid challenges by utilizing digital entrepreneurial opportunities and develop Covid-19 resistant endeavors.
- Increase the ability to leverage digital tools for future young entrepreneurs.
- Increase the digital competences of young people in order to foster youth-led innovation and entrepreneurship and boost advanced digital competences development though entrepreneurial actions related to Ideas & Opportunities, Resources and Into Action.
- Enable young entrepreneurs leverage greater social mobility, co-creation, shared value creation and open innovation through utilization of digital tools on the recovery path while learning to respect privacy and ethical standards.
- Allow the HEIs develop the digital pedagogical competences of educators in order to promote inclusive online blended and distance teaching and learning that will give all students equal job opportunities in digital entrepreneurial development
KiNNO Consultants Ltd., being Project Partner of INFUSSE, participates in all its actions, including the project management and communication actions. As the leader of Project Result 1 and Project Result 5, KiNNO is responsible for:
- Mapping of the existing range of services, initiatives and programmes to train students and graduates and upgrade their skills towards digital entrepreneurship. (Target: more than 60 cases with various characteristics)
- Assessment and Selection of good practices in DE that offer insights that could be replicated in a fully virtual setting
- Identification and mapping of key stakeholders
- Validate our analysis’ results on barriers and obstacles to digital entrepreneurial education through statement-based questionnaires or implement semi-structured interviews with key stakeholders
- Development of Methodology, Questionnaires and Templates for the Evaluation of INFUSSE approach and assessment of incubation programmes
In addition, KiNNO will contribute to the following activities of the project:
- Design, Development and Organisation of Educators’ Training Path to “train-the-trainers”
- Design, Development and Organisation of INFUSSE Virtual Incubation Programme
- Design of the INFUSSE Open Educational Resources HUB
- Design and Development of INFUSSE Policy & Deployment Roadmap
Partnership: University of Macedonia (Greece), KNOWLEDGE & INNOVATION CONSULTANTS SYMVOULEFTIKI MONOPROSOPI EPE Greece), University of Medicine, Pharmacy, Science and Technology Targu Mures (Romania), ICEBERG PLUS SRL (Romania), Cracow University of Economics (Poland), CREATEHUB SP. Z O.O. (Poland)
INFUSSE Website: https://www.infusse.uom.gr/
This project is funded by the ERASMUS+ Programme.