CHOICE Plus intends to support industrial research that will enhance the development of the Circular Economy in the food value chain. Specifically, the goals of the project concern the development of:
- Research activities with the aim of developing new products, processes, or circular economy services in the food value chain.
- Open innovation processes targeting the development of product, process, service innovations or the development of innovative circular economy business models in the food value chain.
- Business development roadmaps for scaling up production/sales in the circular economy of the food value chain.
- The development of business models for the innovations that will run within CHOICE Plus.
- The recording of the needs and wants of potential customers/users of the developing innovations.
- The developmentand evaluation of Key Performance Indicators of CHOICE Plus, the highlighting of corrective actions and the promotion of legislative regulations to facilitate the circular economy in the food sector.
KiNNO Innovation Intermediaries Ltd.. is responsible for:
- Developing Business Models for CHOICE PLUS Innovations (Compost, Biogas, Standardization Processes/Certifications, Recycling, Waste Management)
- Implementing Market Survey for identifying the needs and wants of potential customers for CHOICE PLUS innovations.
- Developing and evaluating the Key Performance Indicators of CHOICE Plus project.
- Highlighting the corrective actions needed and promoting the legislative regulations to facilitate the circular economy in the food sector.
Project Website: https://www.choicecluster.gr/