Bringing Space Technology Down to Earth
In 2013 KiNNO became the first Greek organization to participate in ESA’s Technology Transfer Network (TTN)The network consists of brokers across ESA Member States that work together with local industry and national technology-transfer initiatives to spin off space technologies into non-space sectors such as Energy, Maritime, Agrofood, ICT, Health, Materials and Manufacturing.
The aim of the network is to strengthen the link between the space and the non-space industry.
KiNNO helped the Greek Space Industry in:
- Identifying commercialization opportunities technologies to non-space markets
- Mediating between you and the non-space industry
- Promoting your technologies and the success stories of technology transfer to a worldwide audience
KiNNO helped the Non-Space Organizations in:
- Identifying cutting edge space technologies that can fulfill your technology needs
- Promoting success stories of technology transfer to a worldwide audience
- Marketing your products and services that use space by utilizing the “Space Solutions” trademark.