The EMPHASIS Open Call is launched and SMEs, startups, and spin-offs are invited to apply for solutions targeting one of the sustainability priorities set by the EMPHASIS project in Agri-Food, Sustainable Energy, Environment & Sustainable Development, Transport & Logistics, Culture – Tourism – Cultural & Creative Industries and, ICT.
Twenty-Four (24) beneficiaries (4 per country) located in one of the eligible regions of Greece, Jordan, Spain, Lebanon, Egypt or Jordan (as set in the Open Call Document) will be selected to receive free-of-charge innovation support services to develop new business ideas and open innovation collaborations.
Key dates for the open call:
- Call deadline: 15/6/2022
- Selection results announcement: 1/8/2022
- Free of charge Services Provision to the selected beneficiaries: September 2022 – April 2023
Apply here: https://form.jotform.com/221017968897471
Steps for a successful submission of the application:
- Preparation of the Online Application content
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions included in the Declaration on Honour
- Uploading of a Pitch Deck for the solution
- Submission of the application
The EMPHASIS - Euro-Mediterranean Network Facilitating Market Uptake of Innovations from SMEs is funded by the ENI CBC MED Programme and led by KiNNO Consultants Ltd. More info about EMPHASIS here!
- Anastasia Sakkoula – Innovation Consultant