TourINN-act project invites all service providers from Greece, Romania, Cyprus, Italy and Spain to apply for their innovative #solutions and be among the selected providers that will be included in the TourINN-Catalogue of Innovative Solutions for Tourism SMEs.
Deadline: 15 Oct 2022
At least five (5) service providers from each country will be selected, after the ending of the call, and will be included in a digital catalogue of service providers (TourINN-act Catalogue of innovative solutions for tourism SMEs), receiving the opportunity to promote their services in new markets and participate in open innovation seminars for free. In the next phase of the project, 60 tourism businesses will receive the amount of €10,000 for the purchase and innovative solutions for their businesses, choosing the appropriate provider from the digital catalogue.
Categories of Innovative, Digital and Sustainable Solutions:
- Digital infrastructure: Services and solutions to improve and connect operations along tourism value chains and ecosystems.
- Digital technologies and innovations: Digital and innovative solutions to improve the quality of services provided to guests, Digital innovations.
- Online marketing and promotion: Services or technologies that enhance or improve the online sales channel
- Technology for smart governance and e-business: Services to perform key business functions, services for business intelligence, business digitalization solutions
- Technology for prevention and mitigation of COVID: Solutions to prevent and mitigate the risk of COVID spread
- Smart and sustainable tourism products, services and activities: Solutions and practices with a sustainable impact, respecting the environment.
- eCommerce services, both for B2B and B2C
- Advisory services, coaching and technical support: Advisory services, body rental support services / mentoring services
- Training services for employees: Training to enhance their digital, innovative and sustainable skills
- Technology for regional cooperation: Solutions for knowledge and experience sharing, cooperation with travel and tourism ecosystem
Key dates for the open call:
- Call launch: 01/09/2022
- Call deadline: 15/10/2022
- Evaluation of applications: 16/10/2022 – 9/11/2022
- Selection results announcement: 9/11/2022
Steps for a successful submission of the application:
- Preparation of the Online Application content
- Fill, sign and upload in the online form the Declaration of Honour
- Company register showing at least 1 year activity
- ID of the legal representative of the company provider
- Additional documents (optional)
- Submission of the application here!
More information of the open call, guidelines and submission process and documentation here: https://tourinnact.eu/resources/providers/
The TourINN-act- Tourism Innovation Actions and cross-sectoral cooperation in SMEs is funded by the COSME Programme.