OPEN CALL for Tourism SMEs
TourINN-act project invites tourism SMEs registered in Italy, Romania, Greece, Spain and Cyprus (accommodation and travel intermediaries) to apply for a voucher to implement innovative, digital and sustainable solutions that fall into the TourINN-act Catalogue of innovative solutions for tourism SMEs. The benefited SMEs will be awarded a minimum voucher of EUR 5,000 and a maximum of EUR 10,000 (VAT excluded). The financial support for each tourism SME covers up to 10.000EUR (VAT excluded); any extra costs will be co-financed by the winning SMEs.
Deadline: 15 May 2023, 17:00 CET
At least the highest 60 top-ranking proposals (12 per country) will be selected and awarded a maximum of €10.000 voucher to implement the selected solutions. A reserve list will be drawn and taken into consideration in case of residual funds.
Categories of Innovative, Digital and Sustainable Solutions:
- Digital architecture. Digital infrastructure, services and solutions that provide the foundation for an organisation's information technology to improve and connect operations along tourism value chains and ecosystems.
- Digital technologies and innovations. Digital and innovative solutions to improve the quality of services provided to guests.
- Technology for marketing and promotion. Services that enhance or improve the online sales channel.
- Technology for smart governance and e-business. Services to perform key business functions, services for business intelligence.
- Technology for prevention and mitigation of COVID. Solutions to prevent and mitigate the risk of COVID spread.
- Smart and sustainable tourism products, services and activities. Solutions and practices with a sustainable impact, respecting the environment.
- eCommerce services, both for B2B and B2C.
- Advisory services, coaching and technical support. Advisory services, body rental support services / mentoring services.
- Training services for employees. Training to enhance their digital, innovative and sustainable skills.
- Technology for regional cooperation. Solutions for knowledge and experience sharing cooperation with travel and tourism ecosystem.
Key dates for the open call:
- Open Call Launch: 15 MARCH 2023
- Closing of the Open Call: 15 MAY 2023
- Evaluation of application form received and Interview process (if necessary): 16 MAY 2023 - 26 JUNE 2023
- Official publication of the awarded SMEs: 30 JUNE 2023
- IPA agreement to be signed by the SME: 30 JUNE - 07 JULY 2023
- IPA agreement signed by the awarder: 07 - 15 JULY 2023
- Implementation of Project activities: From 01 SEPTEMBER 2023, after the signature of the agreement by both Parties, until 01 SEPTEMBER 2024.
- Deadline for Final and Financial report: 11 SEPTEMBER 2024
- Financial reimbursement of the voucher: BY 09 OCTOBER 2024
Steps for a successful submission of the application:
- Register on TourINN-Platform (https://platform.tourinnact.eu/)
- Access to the TourINN-Catalogue of Innovative Solutions
- get in contact with the provider to negotiate the conditions (final price, purchase order, etc.) and get the quotation
- Preparation of the Online Application content
- Upload in the online form the following:
- Budget (ANNEX I of the open call)
- Signed Declaration of Honour
- Company register showing at least 1 year activity & the NACE code(s) of the company
- Signed Platform-generated quotation
- ID of the legal representative of the SME
- Additional documents (optional)
6. Submission of the application here!
More information of the open call, guidelines and submission process and documentation here:
- TourINN-act Open Call for SMEs
- ANNEX I – Application form
- ANNEX III Declaration of Honor (DoH)
- TourINN-budget template
The TourINN-act- Tourism Innovation Actions and cross-sectoral cooperation in SMEs is funded by the COSME Programme.