Privacy Statement effective May 2013
KiNNO Consultants Ltd. (“KiNNO”) respects your preferences concerning the collection and use of your personal information.
We created this Privacy Statement to let you know what information we collect, why we collect it and to whom it may be disclosed.
By using our Web site or our web based portal IGRINN or related support services, you are agreeing to the collection and use of personal information in the manner described in this Privacy Statement.
Information collected and type
We may collect information through your use of our Website and in off-line communications, in online forms, during sales interactions, or at other events. Information collected can be:
- Contact, and payment information, user preferences, event and conference participation information
- Information about your use of the website gathered through cookies, web beacons, and IP Address and other technology.
- Cookies are identifiers that can be sent from a Web site via your browser to be placed on your computer. You may elect not to accept cookies by changing the designated settings on your Web browser. However, not utilizing cookies may prevent you from using certain functions, or having access to certain Web site areas.
- Our Web server recognizes a visitor’s domain name, browser type, operating system, referring domains, entry page, exit page, average time on the Web site and general demographic information.
- By gathering such information to supplement our records, we learn things like what pages are most attractive to our visitors and which of our products are of most interest
- Customer Data – Customers or end users may use our hosted services and include certain data about their personnel. We use or disclose such data in accordance with our agreements, or as may be required by law. Customers manage the safekeeping of their user logins.
- Data Security – We maintain appropriate physical, administrative and technical safeguards to protect against the loss or unauthorized use, alteration or disclosure of, or unauthorized access to, the personal information under our control.
- KiNNO personnel with access to this information are trained and informed of the importance of maintaining the security and confidentiality of such information.
- Other than as described in this Privacy Statement, we will not share personally identifiable information with anyone outside of KiNNO without your prior permission unless we believe in good faith that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with applicable law, (ii) enforce the terms of any of our user agreements, or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of KiNNO, our visitors, or others.
Company or product information may be available by completing online forms to request free product downloads and demos, view KiNNO reports, register for online seminars or other marketing collateral. These forms require your name, company name, e-mail address, company address, phone number as well as other information to help us determine and respond to your needs related to the products and/or services requested.
Information is used and shared
We may use the services of marketing companies to help us collect and/or log Internet Protocol addresses, Internet domain names, the web browser and operating system used to access the KiNNO Web site, the files visited, the time spent in each file, and the time and date of each visit.
We may periodically use your e-mail information or share your e-mail address with our partner organizations and companies for service, sales, support, and marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing e-mail from us or our partners, you may opt out as detailed below.
On line forms. We use this information to send updates about our company and our products and to contact you. We also use the demographic information you provide on these forms in connection with studies and reports regarding our Web site, such as Web site usage patterns, to better understand the needs of visitors to our Web site. We will not, however, associate any personally identifiable information which you provide in these studies and reports.
Contests or other promotions on our Web site ask those who choose to participate for contact information (like an e-mail address) or demographic information (like a zip code, industry or country). We may use the data we collect from you in these contests and promotions to send you promotional material about our company or our partners. Your contact information may also be used to administer the contest.
Safe Harbor Certification
Your personal information may be transferred abroad (including outside the EU for our users in the EU) in connection with our providing our hosted application service and associated support services.
Links to Third Party Websites
As a convenience to our visitors, our Site may contain links to sites that we believe may offer useful information to you or the web sites of our Seekers. The policies and procedures we described here do not apply to any third party sites. We suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their privacy, security, data collection, and distribution policies.
Notices and Revisions
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice may change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We will not make material changes to our policies and practices to make them less protective of Your Information collected in the past under prior policies without the consent of affected registered Solvers.
Written inquiries may be addressed to: 104 Pentelis Ave, 15234, Halandri Athens, Tel: 0030 210 6838950.