Objective: Train the next generation sustainable energy engineers with innovation and entrepreneurship skills to tackle the energy transition.
Via academic partners and by integrating industry expertise, EIT InnoEnergy provides educational programmes that deliver knowledge, skills and capabilities to the students and managers that will shape the future of the energy sector. Provisions include comprehensive Master’s degrees plus Life-Long Learning and Executive programmes that address every part of the energy value chain.
Industry gains the talent it needs by recruiting from EIT InnoEnergy’s Master’s programmes. It also participates actively in the design, selection, tuition, internship and Master’s theses of the programmes.
Which are the EIT InnoEnergy Educational Programmes?
- MSc in Energy Transition (pdf)
- MSc EMINE – European Master in Innovation in Nuclear Energy (pdf)
- MSc ENTECH – Energy Technologies (pdf)
- MSc RENE – Renewable Energy (pdf)
- MSc SELECT – Environomical Pathways to Sustainable Energy Systems (pdf)
- MSc SENSE - Smart Electrical Networks and Systems (pdf)
- MSc Energy for Smart Cities (pdf)
- Top Ranked Universities – gathering of the best technical universities and business schools in Europe.
- Industry Involvement – close connection to and involvement of energy industry.
- Double degree – one from InnoEnergy and one from partner university.
- International mobility – a unique mobility programme that allows the students to travel and learn during two entire years.
- Sustainable Energy Focus – all our masters are designed to give the student the latest insight in conventional and alternative energy sources.
- Entrepreneurial Approach– close connection between engineering skills, innovation and entrepreneurship.
| Deadlines for applications for 2021:
You can find a short video for EIT InnoEnergy Master School here.
For more information please contact Mrs Anastasia Sakkoula at firstname.lastname@example.org.