INNOVATION BUSINESS ANALYST-CLOSED 10/02/23
KiNNO Innovation Intermediaries, is focusing on Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship and acts as an intermediary between researchers, engineers, businesses and investors to accelerate the deployment of innovations in the market. KiNNO is currently looking for an Innovation Business Analyst.
- Market Research (competitors and Target segments)for novel products and services in deep tech sectors
- Develop Economic Studies (Feasibility Studies, Business Plans Exploitation Plans, Business Models) for innovative products and services.
- Liaising and cooperating closely with companies, scientists, public officers, partners, etc.
- Follow up on business leads and conduct diligence, ensuring a robust pipeline of innovation projects
- 3+ years of professional experience in carrying out economic studies,such as Feasibility studies, Business Plans, Market Analysis, Exploitation Plans, Business Models of innovative concepts
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or Science
- Postgraduate degree in a theme related to Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Sustainable Energy, or a relative subject.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Availability for short travels / meetings in Greece and abroad
- Experience in at least one of the following sectors: Sustainable Energy, (Circular Economy, Renewables, Net-Zero Buildings,Bio Fuels,etc) Environment, Climate change, Advanced Materials, Blue economy.
- Understanding of the Greek and European Innovation Ecosystems
- Understanding of the EU policies towards green and digital transition.
- Experience in designing, developing and/or implementing Proof of Concept projects
- Knowledge of innovation management methodologies
- Good management & coordination skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Self-motivation, effective time management and team working spirit
The company offers:
- Full time contract with appealing salary package [depending on qualifications]
- Prospects of development and opportunities for a career not limited to the Greek boundaries
- Significant experience in diversified modern research areas