KiNNO is currently looking for a full-time European Funding Proposal Developer. If you want to join KiNNO team, please send us your CV.
- Identification of suitable EU and national funding opportunities and incentives to address KiNNO and clients’ needs;
- Conceptualisation, designing and development of new project ideas.
v EU/National Grants Proposal Development
- Consortium building, introduction to relevant consortia and partners’ recruitment, developing partnerships, networks and collaborative win-win schemes
- Developing proposals from concept to submission under EU and national funding schemes (Horizon Europe, Interreg, ENI, Interreg, LIFE, Innovation Fund; National projects – GSRI etc) including excellence and impact development, designing budget & workplan etc.
v Project implementation:
- Lead the successful implementation of project tasks and deliverables, ensuring delivery of project targets to a high quality, achievement of milestones and within the contracted timeframe and budget.
- 4+ years of professional experience in EU project design, implementation and management (H2020/Horizon Europe, Interreg MED, ENI CBC MED etc.) focusing on innovation, entrepreneurship, business support, technology transfer
- Proven record in successful proposal preparation & implementation of EU projects.
- Postgraduate degree in a relative theme: Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Engineering, Business Administration
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently, and be detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Availability for short travels / meetings in Greece and abroad
- Good knowledge in Public Tenders and Procedures: Bidding, submission and management of Tenders
- Experience in the whole life cycle of a project: from the idea generation and opportunity identification; conceptualization, proposal design and partnership development
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of EU policy, priorities and trends with regards to innovation ecosystems building and scaling, sustainable energy, clean tech, sustainable innovations
- Proven record of successful development and implementation of relevant EU funded projects in the aforementioned fields will be considered an asset
- Strong Problem solving skills, excellent business sense and commercial awareness
- Self-motivation, drive, persistence, enthusiasm and effective time management
- Team working spirit
The company offers:
- Full time contract with appealing salary package [depending on qualifications]
- Modern and pleasant working environment in a fast growing Innovation Consulting company in Greece
- Prospects of development and opportunities for a career not limited to the Greek boundaries
- Significant experience in diversified modern research areas
Send your CV to the attention of
KiNNO is an Innovation Intermediary between researchers, engineers, businesses and investors to accelerate the deployment of innovations in the market, focusing on Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship.