EU INNOVATION PROJECT MANAGER
KiNNO is currently looking for an Innovation Project Manager
As EU Innovation Project Manager, you will work in areas of new technologies with emphasis on sustainability. Your role will be to develop, manage and lead EU projects throughout the innovation project lifecycle: from ideation to delivery. The candidate is expected to have a strong background in EU R&D proposals, project management, and technical writing. The ideal candidate shall manage and implement projects relevant to Innovation Ecosystems, Open Innovation, entrepreneurship, and technology transfer.
- Project management and implementation of EU and National innovation projects (Horizon Europe, ENI, GSRI)
- Leading the successful implementation of project tasks and deliverables within the contracted timeframe and budget, ensuring delivery of project targets and achievement of milestones to a high quality.
- Elaborating deliverables for technical, scientific and innovation related activities of Innovation projects (state of art, market analysis, business planning, implementation, innovation, exploitation, dissemination, and communication, etc.).
- Tracking progress through a solid project plan and implementing quality control processes.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Organizing, participating in, and monitoring project meetings.
- Participating in new project ideation and evaluation of project ideas
- Organizing innovation events (e.g., conferences, workshops, presentations, etc.)
- Active engagement in business development activities, such as designing and developing innovation proposals, identifying relevant calls, establishing, and maintaining relationships with partners
- Designing and following up business leads and conduct diligence, ensuring a robust pipeline of innovation projects
- 5+ years of professional experience in EU project design, implementation, and management (H2020/Horizon Europe, COSME, Interreg MED, ENI CBC MED etc.) focusing on innovation, entrepreneurship, business support and technology transfer
- Expertise in projects and proposals for H2020 and Horizon Europe, with verified success of preparing and winning bids.
- Proven record in the whole life cycle of innovation projects: opportunity identification, concept design, proposal design and partnership development
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM, Business Administration, or related field
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently, and be detail-oriented
- Team management and coordination
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (certified), ability to negotiate, and to cooperate with international partners and clients
- Availability for frequent short travels/meetings abroad
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of EU policy and priorities with regards to innovation ecosystems, open innovation, innovation management and innovation hubs
- Expertise in the following sectors: sustainable energy, clean tech, agrifood, blue economy
- Postgraduate degree in a relative theme: Sustainable Energy, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Business Administration
- Existing network and contacts with Industry and Academia located in several EU countries with the ability to identify potential partners.
- Strong Problem-solving skills, excellent business sense and commercial awareness
- Self-motivation, drive, persistence, enthusiasm, and effective time management
- Team working spirit
- Appealing salary package [depending on qualifications]
- Modern and pleasant working environment in an established Innovation Intermediary company in Greece
- Prospects of development and opportunities for a career not limited to the Greek boundaries
- Significant experience in diversified modern research areas
- Prospects of development
KiNNO is an Innovation Intermediary between researchers, engineers, businesses, and investors to accelerate the deployment of sustainable innovations in the market. The company has 15 years of expertise on supporting startups and scaleups, knowledge transfer networks, linkages between business and research and market uptake of research results. KiNNO acts as the Greek Hub of INNOENERGY, the leading European accelerator of sustainable energy innovations.